Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 Weeks!

*Sidenote: It's quite difficult to take a side portrait of yourself.

How far along? 14 Weeks!!!
Total weight gain/loss: -8 lbs still I guess
Maternity clothes? yes
Sleep: getting better
Best moment this week: looking at my belly growth. There's a baby in there!
Movement: Just gas
Gender: Still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: No!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Being energetic and feeling well.
What I am looking forward to: Looking at baby stuff when I feel better.
Weekly Wisdom: We're having a baby!!!!
Milestones: being in 2nd tri!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi.My name is Barb. I'm a 55 yr old gramma from Lubbock Texas. I saw your profile picture (the doggie) on Amanda S's blog. I have a maltipoo named Jake whose face looks remarkably like that photo. Anyway I had to comment on it. :) I see you are in a family way and a newlywed. Congratulations on both. I hope everything is going well for your newlywed life & your pregnancy. I don't write in my blog reg. but you're welcome to stop back it's Diary of a Mad Woman. :)
Barb
*queenb