Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired beyond words

I slept maybe 20 minutes last night, well this morning while watching a TiVo'd "Bringing Home Baby" waiting on my hair to dry. That's right. I stayed up all night. Partying? No. Studying? No. Playing strip poker? No. Working. Yep, working. I worked late at the office then to only work the entire night at home because I'm on a deadline. Totally blows. I didn't think I'd make it through work today and as the day progresses I think I'm so tired that I'm not. Does that make sense?

In one breath I could totally curl up in the fetal position on my boss's couch in her office and sleep for days. And in the next I spent almost 2 hours at the mall on my lunch break Christmas shopping. Happy as can be! I can't wait until 4:30 though because I'm going home, project completed or not. Eff this.

1 comment:

aLLie said...

holy cow !! I could NOT stay up that long!