Saturday, December 27, 2008

The itch

So since we're back on track to start TTC in February I can't help but be completely engulfed in everything baby-related. It's sad really. Everytime I go to the store, I want to buy something. Part of me is absolute excitement. The other part is due to the planner in me. I figure I should buy something here and there thinking it'll be less to buy all at once. Sometimes I do. I know it's bad but I really just can't help it. I don't believe it will 'curse' us not to have children. I don't think one has to do with the other. If it really came down to it, then we would adopt. It would happen one day, either way.

So anyway. I need to get back on track with charting. I got off doing it for 2 months when we were thinking about waiting longer to save more money. Not so much looking forward to that. But I will gladly do that in hopes of getting our family sooner! So ONE MORE MONTH....the countdown begins. I'm feeling the itch!

No comments: