Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last TTA Cycle!

Today I sit here cramping, miserable, yet so excited! This is our last cycle TTA, until July should we not get pregnant before then. It's very exciting and scary thinking that soon we may become pg. So, I guess I'm looking forward to this week and month being over so that we can officially kick off our TTC journey. It'll most certainly be a new experience TTC! Hopefully I can shed a few more pounds this and next month just to feel better.

Looking forward to next month...

6 comments:

Maggie said...

That's awesome and so exciting good luck and hope it happens quickly for you!

Korndog said...

I hope that you get lucky as quickly as I did! :o)

p.s. I'm a fellow June bride knottie.

aLLie said...

wooohoooo :)

said...

Good luck!!!!

GhostMonkey- That Funky Monkey said...

Yippee!

MSC said...

Enjoy that Baby Fever! Watch out, it's dangerous! ;-)