Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Organized!

So we're starting the year off by getting organized. The house is in such disarray from the holidays, the wedding and everything!

First off: the guest bedroom

Closet is first! We had a cluster eff of a guest bedroom closet where we store some off-season clothes and misc crap. We got one of the Rubbermaid Configurations system (I asked for it for Christmas!). There's a bottom shelf that's adjustable. Shoe bag hanger thing is on door for my extra shoes, because I have a million pair! lol.

We also put a shelf hangy thing in there because I have a bunch of t-shirts that are overflowing our dresser so I'll probably throw some of them in there too. I'm so excited. We still have like 5 big things to work on for organizing the house. I guess it's an early Spring Cleaning!

No comments: