Monday, January 19, 2009

Stocking up!

In preparation for all the baby-making that will take place next month, I just ordered some HPTs and OPKs from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com. I'm *hoping* we won't have to use as many as I bought, but you know how that goes! Also, the past couple of months I've noticed my CM wasn't as abundant as it used to be so I went ahead and ordered some PreSeed so that should be fun! lolz.

Anyway, getting excited.

I ovulated this weekend. DH tried to persuade me into "trying" this month. He almost won, but I'm trying to do the responsible thing. He wanted to leave it up to chance but just in case we do get pg on the first cycle, I want to start next month. If we did get pg this cycle my due date would be the week of my BFF's wedding and I'm the MOH. I don't want to risk not being there for her or missing her big day. So February it is!

3 comments:

aLLie said...

GL! I hope you get pregnant super quickly!!

Elaine said...

Good luck!

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

I hear that preseed is great! GL!