Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting in shape

So I guess I better get off my ass and try to lose a few pounds. I've been pretty busy so it's hard to get to the gym. The Wii and Wii Fit only do so much. So I think I'm going to start Weight Watchers again, but on my own. Last time I did it online and I think I can do that on my own and not spend the $15/mo.

So I figured out my points allowance. Bookmarked a calculator. We're good to go!

Yay, FUN! ::eyeroll::


You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. --David Viscott

2 comments:

Korndog said...

You can do it! GL!

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

Oh honey i so totally know how you feel. Only I dont even have Wii fit. We even had to cancel our gym membership to save the money. ugh it sucks. maybe i can be inspired by you....good luck hun!