Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nervous

I'm so nervous today.

I'm nervous that this week we'll actually be TTCing. I mean, it's actually come to fruition. We've waited 2 years to even try.

I'm nervous because we only have a window until July to conceive this year because of work. There's a great possibility that it won't happen in the 6 months. My patience may not make it another year!

I'm nervous that I haven't spent enough time charting, etc to be as best prepared for the long TTC haul.

I'm nervous that this year we could be parents.

My excitement is masked by my anxiety. Trust me--there's plenty of excitement there! But, I'm totally not looking forward to the 2ww. And yet, there I go again babbling about TTC when we haven't even completed the first cycle yet. This should be fun.

Perhaps this should be a good time to mention I am OCD about many areas in my life! Joy!

1 comment:

Korndog said...

I have a feeling it will happen quickly for you. You know what you're doing, you've been charting. Good luck! :)