Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Still out of town visiting DH during the O time and conveniently V Day. Waiting for him to get back to the hotel from work today, bored out of my everloving mind, in the skimpies for a SURPRISE attack....which will not be so spontaneous since he will come in and then need to shower since he reeks after work. Picked up some rose petals to add a lil spice. I'm a dork!



It's very tempting to open my gift since it's in 2 bags sitting right in front of me for the past couple of days. Can you tell what it is? I can't.


I just got him some candy and a couple of DVDs. We're trying to save moola for future spawn. :)

Anyway, don't be surprised if I write yet another blog today since I'm so incredibly bored. Leaving here tomorrow.



1 comment:

Lynsey Kaye said...

Hope things went well for you yesterday, D! :)