Monday, April 20, 2009

Devil in workout clothes

Damn Jillian Michaels!

I started the 30 Day Shred today. It wasn't so bad. Had 2 issues besides being incredibly tired. You do pushups and my wrist has always not worked well for that. I tried them the easy way on your knees, but it's still too much pressure on my left wrist. Then I was doing something and I pulled a muscle in my lower leg near my ankle. It was freaking burning the rest of the time so I couldn't put very much energy into the rest. Longest 20 minutes of my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that everyone is doing this now! It's a BOTB/ Blogger workout revolution!

Good luck with it!

Mrs. Pink said...

Isn't it though. SP encouraged me to do it. We shall see!

Isha said...

I don't like that everyone is making me want to work out :P