Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It would have been nice to say 'yes.'

I just got asked if I was having a baby. Actually, the convo went...

Brave Cleaning Guy: "You're about to have a baby, huh?"

Me with red dagger eyes: "Huh. Nope, just fat. But thanks!"

He just walked away.

I admit this shirt is not all that flattering! Guess the 30 day shred isn't helping my lower gut much. Damn bloat. Is it bloat if it stays there all the time? lolz. Thanks Mr. Cleaning Guy! Made.my.day.

::goes back to starving self::

1 comment:

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

NO WAY! This just happened to me on Saturday only I was in a bar. And I was drinking which I guess doesnt mean its OBVIOUS but come the H on!

Not only did creepy guy in bar ask, but he actually touched my fat. EW!

Just ew! And then when I said, "No, im just fat" he said, oh it must just be the shirt.
Is that the save all? Oh it must be the shirt, cause sure Mr. Creepy Man in Bar, THAT just made me feel so much better.