Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Totally forgot to mention...

WE'RE GOING ON A VACAY!!!

Whoo hoo!

The ILs have a condo in Michigan that they leave here to spend the summer every year. They offered to pay all our expenses for the week. We plan to go to a large music festival that they have there. They also bought a boat and a jetski in prep for our visit. Yes, you heard me correctly. THEY FREAKING BOUGHT A BOAT AND A JETSKI SINCE WE'RE GOING TO COME. They go every year and are just now buying these. I kinda feel bad, but I enjoy a free ride...it's not like we asked. They begged.

A friend of theirs lives nearby and he offered to help us with designing our house. ::hypervenilates:: Free home design. Must.prepare.all.ideas.NOW!!!

So, another month of the 30 day shred or I will be looking like overstuffed sausage in my tankini. Joy.

::please let me be pg to use as an excuse::

Just joking....but not really!

No comments: