Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm here...alive

Back from vacay.

DH is still unemployed although he takes a class Aug 1st and must pass a test after to be able to officially start working and earning money. If it works out like it should, it will be a huge financial increase for us, which is great considering we've been taking some savings money from his 6 wks out of work so far.

Going on cycle 6 now.

Works a bitch. Crazy busy.

I'll try to get back into posting. I steer clear of a lot of things these days because I'm just.feeling.down.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi there. I found your blog through Amanda's. Actually the pic of the doggie grabbed my attention. Is it a maltipoo? It looks EXACTLY like my mal/poo-Jake who will be 6 on Aug. 31st. :) He is hurt right now. :( He jumped off daughter's lap and tore what is the equivalent of a human ACL/dislocated his knee. Poor baby. Congratulations on your first anniversary. Aug 18 we will be married (gulp) 37 years!!
I read several of your posts. Try not to get to anxious about getting pregnant. God will give you your baby in His time. And you will be doubly blessed-a good marriage & a healthy babe. :)
Take care.
Barb (queenb) Diary of a Mad Woman