Monday, June 22, 2009

Must prepare

We leave for Michigan next Sunday morning for the week. I must figure out what all we're doing so I know what to pack. I just know I'm going to have to buy things so I hope I can squeeze out a litlle shopping money without feeling guilty.

Side note: DH did the last of the official crap for unemployment today. Looks like we'll get his first "paycheck" Wednesday. Totally sucks that it's at least 20% of his weekly pay, but I guess it's something. Still no jobs in the field so he's meeting with BIL's friend who has a bail bonds biz in our town. Just what I wanted him to do. ::eye roll::

1 comment:

christenandjames said...

Hey girl! Have fun on your trip and be careful!

Make sure to check out my cooking blog, you've been nominated on it for a blogger award!