Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Future Home

Dh and I did the Parade of Homes this weekend. We got some really great ideas for when we build and surprisingly not too many looks as we wondered into the $929,000 house that's 3 times the place we live in now. Perhaps we pull off the young, rich heir look, no?

I think we even found the builder we'll use. He's local. We loved 2 of the houses we saw this weekend...enough to even go back there on Sunday. His prices are right. Small business. Offers a discount because we're local to him. So all gravy, right?

We reviewed all our notes and drew up this floorplan only to realize that we forgot to add in our office. I'm kinda pissed because I love the way it is now. Granted it's not totally to scale. I'm not an architect so things could be wrong already...but in my head it's symetrical! lolz.

No comments: