Sunday, June 7, 2009

Well, my fears were correct

Yesterday I started my period so I guess it was a chemical pregnancy. I'll call my doctor to cancel my appointment for later this month and see if there's anything I need to do.

Worst day of my life, right there. Totally heartbreaking.

::sigh::

I promise to never test early again. I could not put myself thru this again. I felt like the whole time I was waiting for the other shoe to drop so I guess deep down I sensed it. Still blows.

Guess I'll be having a few glasses of wine at our First Anniversary dinner tonight. Yay me. ::rolls eyes::

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Truly, I am so upset for you. I don't know what to say other than that I will be praying for you and thinking about you.

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry!

Katie said...

I'm so sorry, Danielle. Hang in there.

Korndog said...

Oh no I'm soooo sorry! ((Hugs))