Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ah, pregnancy firsts

I've been blessed with this child and I pray everyday that everything will be OK. I have also been blessed with glorious reminders that (s)he is doing well...ah symptoms! It's been a crazy experience of firsts.

A couple weeks ago, for like a week an a half I had this pressure in my throat and come to frickin find out it was heartburn. What a revelation! I've never experienced hb before. As unpleasant as it was, it was nice to figure out what the discomfort causing extra nausea was!

This brings me to yesterday, when I hit 8 weeks -- so did my bowels to a brick wall. Full on slow motion going on in there. In my 25 years and millions of pounds of cheese consumed, I have never experience the joy that is constipation. Yet, this child is quick to tighten up on my system. Eh, less bathroom trips I guess!

Love you lil tiger and whatever pain and torture you will find humorous to throw my way. I may bitch, but inside I really will gladly take it as a reminder of you. But sshhh, don't tell daddy. Mommy likes his concern and catering right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the constipation issues, and man, did that suck! It's gone now, thankfully, but that was a tough time! I am so happy for you and your little baby. :)

Tiger's aunt said...

I told you HB was a biiitch. And I told you there is a prenatal that will help with your little problem.... but you never write me back. :(