Thursday, August 27, 2009

7 Weeks!

How far along? 7 weeks, OK and a couple days...shoot me!
Total weight gain/loss: 0
Maternity clothes? Well, I invested in a new bra (happens to be a nursing one) and a bella band.
Sleep: Still getting it until I have to pee at about 4 am.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I have heartburn because the meds I took have made such a difference!
Movement: Does gas count?
Gender: DH seems to think boy.
Labor Signs: Hellz no, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Hot baths, yes again. I love me some steaming baths!
What I am looking forward to: 1st appt tomorrow and telling the last of our family after that!
Weekly Wisdom: Even though you may feel like utter crap at times, or all the time; Try to remember it's all for a wonderful and special miracle!
Milestones: Making it to 7 weeks. 10 weeks is my next goal!



Baby's now the size of a blueberry! Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

1 comment:

Jelly Bean said...

Yes, feeling like utter crap is totally worth it! Congrats again hun!