Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 Weeks!

[Bloat pic coming later]

How far along? 5 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: -1 lb
Maternity clothes?
Nope, but I'm sure I'll be needing a Bella Band soon enough.
Sleep: Liking going to bed early but not crashing and burning yet.
Best moment this week: BFP, of course...well that was last week, I guess!
Movement: Nope, just twinges from the wittle appleseed. Just the body getting used to things.
Gender: Have my moments of thinking both, so who knows?
Labor Signs: NOPE!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: HOT baths, but that's OK!
What I am looking forward to: Just this pregnancy and our little tiger arriving in April!
Weekly Wisdom: Today I am pregnant and I love my baby.
Milestones: Making it over a week of being pregnant! Woot!


Baby's now the size of an appleseed! Your embryo, which doesn't look like much more than a tadpole right now, is actually starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of HCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests), which triggers the production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which triggers all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!

No comments: