Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HOLY SHIT!!!!

I'm going to have a child. I'm going to have a daughter. I'm going to be a mother. I'M PREGNANT? ....riiiiiiight......

Yes, I have had mild freakouts here and there. But none like the one I had yesterday. My cousin and I were emailing back and forth and all of a sudden she asked,

"What colors are you doing her room in?"

Something I have talked about many times. Something I've been planning. But, for some reason those words hit me like a ton of bricks. Her, I'm having a baby, a girl no less. OMG what am I going to do?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hang in there, Danielle! You're going to be a fantastic mother!!!

P.S. Can you get your hands on some LSU flannel? If so, I'd love you to send me a yard so I can make Baby Pink some cutesy burp cloths. All I got up here is U of M and Michigan State :)

Brittany said...

LOL, I KNOW what you mean!!!