Monday, November 23, 2009

So last week

I got to see our tiger again, or shall I say tigeress. That's the female version, right? Although I have horrid m/s and no weight gain, our lil one is measuring on the big side. She was 12 oz at the u/s and we caught her relieving herself as she posed. That's my girl!

My Friday appt got rescheduled until today, which I'm now back from. Apparently, my Dr has now left the practice (the 2nd of a team of 3 to leave) leaving me with my gyno who will now be my OB. I lurve her so it's no biggie, I was just pissed that they decided to tell me this little tidbit until after I was already there on Friday, thereby pushing my appt back until today.

I got my vag checked out as it's been giving me some issues and all is well. Thank goodness!

I got measured today! It was my first measurement of the tum tum and was exciting. I'm a dork, I know. Measuring right on track. Still down in weight a total of 3 lbs, so I've put some of my weight back on, but technically still under pre-pg weight. The nurse seems to think I'll gain those lbs after the holidays since my next appt isn't until January. I believe she's correct since I have serious cravings for some Turkey Day fixings! I asked this Dr if she was concerned with my weight and since the u/s measured the bebe on the bigger size and the bellah looks good, she said she thinks I'll be one of the lucky ones leaving the hospital in a leather mini-skirt and stilletos. That all my weight is restructurizing and post-partum will be simply marvelous. One can only hope, right?

Anyway, ta-ta for now! I promise to post more!

3 comments:

Danemama08 said...

Hope everything gets better with the m/s. Mine was horrible until about 20 weeks. So hopefully yours should be going away soon. And Im so glad Im not the only one that has been craving Turkey Day stuff. I have wanted Turkey and dressing and all the sides since September... Thankfully we only have a few days to wait. Yay us!!

Good luck with everything!

Jen said...

Congrats on the little one!

HEE said...

Congratulations! A little girl! Aww, I'm excited for you Mrs.Pink. Any names picked out?