Thursday, March 5, 2009

CD 32...

Still no period. Mild cramping. Doesn't feel exactly like period cramps though. Hmph. The longest cycle in a year of charting has been 29 days. Of course I get mega-cycle when actually TTCing. If cycle 2 is on its way, I wish it'd hurry up and get here already. You're wasting my limited TTC time, ya hear?

14 dpo is still early for BFP so hoping....BFNs since pd was due.

I wish I hadn't missed earlier this week of temping. It'd probably show me what's going on. ::slaps forehead::

@%$#


Edit: Here's my chart, although it's not much help since I haven't temp'd this week. Stupid work trip and concert. lolz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TTC is such a roller coaster. And I would HATE it when people would say "Oh just relax and it will happen!"

I hope you're late for a reason. :) Post your chart, I want to stalk!!!!

--Dreambullita3 (Bethany)