Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eeek!!!

Sooooooo, DH comes home today for the weekend and guess what Sunday is?...O day baby! Yeh, so he leaves on Sunday to go back to work, but still--it's a close shot. Last month we ended up only being able to try like 4 days before O because of his schedule. So this month we'll have a better timing issue. Now this is if I O according to last cycle (which was the latest in cycle I O'd since June). So there's even a shot that I O earlier which will be even better! Anyway, pardon my excitement or don't read the blog, KWIM!

Wish us luck! The bed shaking will begin this evening...

3 comments:

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

GL I hope this is your month!

Korndog said...

Good luck. Sounds like perfect timing!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm glad the timing will be better this time around. :)