Wednesday, March 4, 2009

::sigh::

I'm so depressed right now. It's a multitude of things. Today is DH's birthday and he ended up coming home early from their turnaround so it's the first time I've seen him since Valentine's Day. He got the flu so they said he would be off until Monday so they just sent him home. I'm so excited he's here. Of course we fought about something stupid though so that bummed me out too. I'm stressed at work. Nothing's going right. I think it's on to the next cycle--which I'm taking really hard--but it's only our first cycle trying and we didn't even get a good shot at it this cycle. People have been trying for years, yet I'm so upset about everything that I'm crying as I type this. My headaches have been really bad lately. I've been missing DH a lot. But he's home so I should feel better now. This is me just rambling. I actually feel somewhat better now :)

2 comments:

Lynsey Kaye said...

I had a day EXACTLY like this today. All I could think of was the negative in everything. I hope tomorrow is a better day...for both of us.

Amy said...

::hugs:: I understand where you are coming from, however tomorrow is another day, and tomorrow is always going to be better than today because its another day!