Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why TTC and alcohol don't mix...

I went to a conference for work in New Orleans at the end of last week. I was leaving on Saturday so on Friday night we decided to hit up Bourbon Street.

Well, I end up talking to this company rep from one of our members. He's totally sweet. But what do we talk about for an hour? Charting and pg. Yep, that's right. I'm a barrel of fun, I guess! He mentioned something about it and I was like OMG I totally do that too. The Crown Royal blurs my exact recollection of how it all started. It was really funny though. He and his wife have been trying for 6 months so we talked about how naive people are sometimes about getting pg. We scared off a few people that tried to ease in our convo. lolz!

Good times.

1 comment:

christenandjames said...

That's hilarious!

And where have you been, young lady??? We miss you on the board!